It is the responsibility of ITS to provide centralized IT services to the State and its governmental entities with the awareness that our citizens are reliant on those services. At ITS, we set statewide technology policy for all state government agencies and monitor all large technology expenditures in the state, seeking efficiencies, lower costs and innovative solutions.
Our IT strategic goals support the priorities of the administration and are aligned with agency missions to enable better government services.
Technology Services at a Glance:
- IT operations and support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! We never close!
- Four mainframe data centers housing more than 50 mission critical applications and websites
- Secure networking and desktop support for over 38,000 workstations on 1,600 miles of fiber
- Voice and data telecommunications systems supporting 90,000 users and 10,000 teleconferences per year
- Centralized email system currently supporting over 75,000 users
- Customer Care Center providing help desk services to over 50,000 users at more than 1,500 sites statewide