Request A RSA SecurID Token
1. Go to https://mytoken.ny.gov to be directed to the Self Service Console.
2. Enter your email address ([email protected]) in the User ID box. Click Ok.
3. Choose your Authentication Method by Selecting Password from the dropdown and Click the Log On button.
4. Enter your Office365 Password (this is the same password you use to log onto your computer and email) and select Log On.
5. Click the Set Up link to set up your Security Questions. Set up is a prerequisite to Token approval.
6. Please answer the five security questions (answers are not case sensitive). Select Submit Your Request. Security questions allow you to unlock your account without assistance and provide future verification of user authentication.
7. Once successfully completed, you will receive confirmation. Select Request a new Token.
8. Choose Software Token from the drop-down menu.
9. Select the radio button next to the operating system that powers your mobile device. Note: An RSA Token may be imported into any mobile device (phone or tablet) powered by a supported operating system. Your specific Service Desk can assist in determining your operating system. Users should choose a Token profile that begins with the word "Enterprise" followed by their device operating system.
10. After selecting your device, scroll down to create a 1) nickname for the Token 2) PIN between 4 and 8 numeric characters, and 3) Reason for the Token request. (e.g. "to access VDI"). Select Submit when complete.
Note: Do not edit the pre-populated device serial number field. This number simply serves as a placeholder. Device serial numbers are not required.
11. You will receive confirmation once your request is successfully submitted. Click Ok.
Note: Token requests are approved by a Token Administrator and not automatically generated by the system.
8. Choose Hardware Token from the drop-down menu.
9. Enter a Reason for the Token request. For example, "to access VDI". Confirm or edit your mailing address. Select Submit when complete.
10. Your Hardware Token request is complete when you receive confirmation your request is submitted.
11. Once your Token request is approved you will receive an email notification from Enterprise.RSA.Prod @its.ny.gov advising you of your Token status. Please retain this email until you receive your Token. The enablement code will be required to enable your Token.