Reset My Microsoft Office Application Preferences
1. From the Start Menu, open your desired Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
2. Click File. Click Options.
3. Select from the categories offered in the navigation pane to modify preferences. Click the ballot box to select your options. A check mark will appear for selected options. To deselect uncheck the box.
4. When you have completed all your preference selections from all tabs, click OK to save.
Pin Items To My Task Bar / Start Menu
1. Click on the Microsoft Start button located in the lower left hand side of your screen.
2. Click All Programs. Locate the program you wish to pin.
3. Right click on the program you want.
4. Select Pin to Task Bar and/or Pin to Start Menu as desired.
What is Office 365? What kinds of services does Office 365 offer?
Office 365 is a Microsoft subscription allowing access to Office applications and productivity services offered on the Internet. The NYS ITS Office 365 plan includes services such as Skype for Business and OneDrive for Business. The plan also includes the latest Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access.
What is OneDrive?
OneDrive for Business allows users to store, sync and share work files. Users can update and share files from anywhere, as well as work on documents at the same time as others.
Quick Start Training Videos