NYSeMail is the state's centralized email and calendaring system, based on Microsoft Exchange and Outlook. NYSeMail makes it easier for agencies to find email addresses using their Global Address List and schedule meetings with other agencies.
NYSeMail lets you maintain control of your email services by giving agency-designated mail administrators the ability to add users, change user information, administer public folders, create public distribution lists, and create and administer agency resource rooms. At the same time, NYSeMail eliminates the burden of managing the email infrastructure.
Our NYSemail team ensures a smooth migration for every customer agency. This group is highly skilled in customer relations, technical systems, training, support and project management.
- Mailbox with Folder Management
- Hosted Distribution Lists- Up to 20,000 addresses per list
- Calendaring- Cross-Agency and Free/Busy Look-up
- Web Access and Mobile Device Support
- Antivirus and Spam Control
- Security and Backups
- Multi-Agency Global Address Book
- Synchronization of Address Books with External Entities
- 24x7x365 Support via the Customer Care Center